file cabinet meaning in Hindi
• नत्थी कैबिनेट
• फाइल कैबिनेट
|file: लिखित पत्र चिठ्ठी|
|cabinet: कोठरी पेटिका|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- The file cabinets in the little reading room are battered and mismatched.
- He keeps bedding in a file cabinet for nights on the couch.
- They are often used in conjunction with a filing cabinet for storage.
- File cabinets are in the stalls where the toilets used to be.
- His hand swept over rows of metal file cabinets in his den.
- The desks and file cabinets are made of a handsome blond mahogany.
- They are wary of adding a Superfund folder to the file cabinets.
- Folders fill the stained filing cabinets and clutter the sofas and chairs.
- The rest is kept in chipped metal file cabinets in the basement.
- Paper documents became voluminous enough to be stored separately in filing cabinets.