file allocation table meaning in Hindi
• संचिका नियतन सारणी
|file: लिखित पत्र चिठ्ठी|
|allocation: निर्धारण आवंटन|
|table: मंच कोष्ठक मेज|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- MS-DOS, for example, used a simple File Allocation Table ( FAT ).
- That reshuffles the file allocation table, while leaving the files alone.
- To back up, however, FAT stands for File Allocation Table.
- So, assume you are using something simple like a file allocation table based filesystem.
- DOS uses the File Allocation Table ( FAT ) filesystem.
- Unfortunately, it looks like you've got some errors in your FAT, the file allocation table.
- Something has messed up your file allocation table, the table of contents for your hard drive.
- All these addresses are stored in what is called a file allocation table ( FAT ).
- Ever heard of a File Allocation Table?
- It is loosely based on the File Allocation Table architecture, but incompatible, proprietary and protected by patents.
- the part of a floppy disk or hard disk where information is stored about the location of each piece of information on the disk (and about the location of unusable areas of the disk)