fight down meaning in Hindifight down sentence in Hindi
- The fight down the road to Madrid, he said, is not over.
- The Dodgers also didn't display a lot of fight down the stretch.
- Three fights down the road, he'll look like a different guy ."
- This is a terrible threat and we have to fight down this threat.
- That was always Ruelas'modus operandi : fight down to the opponents'ability.
- Three fights down the road, he'll look like a different guy.
- Chavez, he figures, could be a bigger-money fight down the line.
- It's going to be a tough fight down to the end.
- Whether it be my next fight or a few fights down the road.
- We've got to fight down to the last point ."
- fight against or resist strongly; "The senator said he would oppose the bill"; "Don''t fight it!"
synonyms：, , ,