fight a losing battle meaning in Hindifight a losing battle sentence in Hindi
• असफल प्रयास करना
|fight: झगड़ा मतभेद लड़ने|
|a: एक कोई अ अंग्रेजी|
|losing: नाश हानि हार घाटा|
|battle: रण लड़ाई लड़ाई|
- But Addington probably fights a losing battle.
- They say it's more important to preserve the Duma than fight a losing battle over Kiriyenko's nomination.
- The gamer must remember that in the beginning, the side of the good seemingly fights a losing battle.
- The parties said beforehand it was more important to preserve the Duma than fight a losing battle over Kiriyenko's nomination.
- They say it's more important to preserve parliament's lower house, the State Duma, than fight a losing battle over Kiriyenko's nomination.
- There is a small grass air strip south of the priory that " fights a losing battle with the rabbits ".
- Randy escaped back to earth on his own, leaving Han and Genjiro to fight a losing battle against their former comrades.
- Stuck between a smarter older brother and a more graceful baby sister, Dawn fights a losing battle for affection in the Wiener household.
- During a tense confrontation, the Slayer fights a losing battle against her formidable foe-but fortunately, a mysterious protector watches over her from the shadows.
- Lighted citronella candles and oils may suppress a small population of mosquitoes, but you're trying to fight a losing battle when there's a bad mosquito problem.