fiducial meaning in Hindifiducial sentence in Hindi
- By automatically locating fiducial markers, the camera automates board alignment.
- The general approach of fiducial inference was proposed by Ronald Fisher.
- Here " fiducial " comes from the Latin for faith.
- Fiducial inference quickly attracted controversy and was never widely accepted.
- Fisher sketched " proofs " of results using fiducial probability.
- Most of the tangibles are flat, with one fiducial on the underside.
- His Ph . D . thesis title was " Invariant Fiducial Distributions ".
- Further discussion of fiducial inference is given by Kendall & Stuart ( 1973 ).
- Notice that the fiducial distribution is uniquely defined when a single sufficient statistic exists.
- Higher placement accuracy requires help from local fiducials visualized by optical or laser sensors.
- used as a fixed standard of reference for comparison or measurement; "a fiducial point"
- relating to or of the nature of a legal trust (i.e. the holding of something in trust for another); "a fiduciary contract"; "in a fiduciary capacity"; "fiducial power"
- based on trust