fib meaning in Hindifib sentence in Hindi
• झूठ बोलना
- Of course, as always, statistics CAN fib a little.
- "He's in D-Fib !"
- After all, who was hurt by Klein's fibs?
- What part do fibs, evasions and compromises play in friendship?
- Symington told FIB he could not afford to pay the shortfall.
- Members fib to one another about their output and production capacity.
- Bush, however, blithely fibs on without regard to reality.
- She invites No Fibs participants to contribute for enjoyment and challenge.
- Its predecessor was the F�d�ration Internationale de Billard ( FIB ).
- A nanometer gap is the opened on the tip by FIB.
- a trivial lie; "he told a fib about eating his spinach"; "how can I stop my child from telling stories?"
synonyms：, , ,
- tell a relatively insignificant lie; "Fibbing is not acceptable, even if you don''t call it lying"