felt carpet meaning in Hindifelt carpet sentence in Hindi
- A floor is covered with felt and there is placed a felt carpet over it.
- He sent his Heir Apparent as a hostage and promised to give felt carpets each year.
- Thus, felt carpets which decorated the inner walls of the burial chamber, decorated sadels and various kinds of clothing were also found.
- Kublai's force pursued Nayan, who was eventually captured and executed without bloodshed, by being smothered under felt carpets, a traditional way of executing princes.
- Have you ever played one of those courses where the " green " is actually a felt carpet pockmarked with cigarette burns, tears and divots?
- Especially in the western steppes metal wares are found almost exclusively decorated with elements of the animal style; in the permafrost of south Siberia and Transbaikal, felt carpets and other textiles with elements from the animal style are also found, among which a felt swan stuffed with moss deserves special attention.
- For those who see Madison Square Garden only through the prism of hockey and basketball, this show perhaps is the arena's most dramatic transformation : The shiny wood floors of the Knicks and glistening ice of the Rangers are replaced for two days by a green felt carpet stretched from end to end.
- This is true of the intertwined birds, like tangles of gold wire, on a Persian carpet fragment from about 1600; of the triangular camels in stately march across the border of a 19th-century Tunisian piece, and of the single bold chocolate-brown floral form emblazoned on a felt carpet bag made in Afghanistan as recently as the 1970s.