• फेल्ट कैप
|felt: नन्दा नमदा ऊनी|
|cap: ढक्कन ठोकर लगा|
felt cap meaning in Hindifelt cap sentence in Hindi
- They are also often shown wearing felt caps, sometimes with stars above.
- Earlier infantry units wore conical helmets, later sallets, but more often thick felt caps.
- Connizzo also wonders what happened to the felt cap worn by Schroeder when he was shot.
- On the inside there was a strong lining on interwoven straps, onto which a felt cap had been sewn in.
- "So we sit under lots of blankets, " he said, perching on his sofa in a felt cap and parka.
- First, those with the status that comes from age, each one wearing the brimless white felt cap of Albanian tradition.
- The genus name is derived from Latin " pileus ", " felt cap ", because of the calyx covering the achene.
- He had the traditional tall, brimless white felt cap, the white vest with black embroidery and the baggy homespun wool trousers.
- Lincoln then changed into a traveling suit, a soft felt cap and carried a shawl upon one arm to play the role of an invalid.
- Officially, they are the Yellow Hat Sect, named for their distinctly shaped yarn, cotton and felt caps, or ( BEGIN ITALICS ) tsesha ( END ITALICS ).