faux pas meaning in Hindi
• भारी भूल
• शर्मनाक काम
• सामाजिक गलती
|faux: खोटा जाली नकली|
|pas: प्राधान्य क़दम|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- There is a silver lining in this potential faux pas for Oakland.
- But he does need to be careful not to make faux pas.
- Despite these and other faux pas, Darcy continues to pledge himself unconditionally.
- The matter was quickly dropped, making it sound like a faux pas.
- Anywhere but in the NBA, that would be a fashion faux pas.
- Duke committed a fashion faux pas in the Atlantic Coast Conference tournament.
- The biggest fashion faux pas is not matching lip liner to lips,
- Rings and stretch crystal bead bracelets are fashion faux pas this season.
- They wanted to be careful and not commit any consumer faux pas.
- A possible subtitle could be : " Officiating Faux Pas ."