fastener meaning in Hindifastener sentence in Hindi
- The company sells threaded fasteners and other industrial and construction supplies.
- These specifications will usually list the load capacity of the fastener.
- It was supposed to have the redesigned fastener, Peterson said.
- The standard hollow-wall fastener is called a toggle bolt.
- It will be folded into Alcoa's Huck fastener division.
- In 1942, Ida received a patent for an adjustable fastener.
- Powder-actuated fasteners are made of special heat treated steel.
- Skins and ribs are paste-bonded together to eliminate fasteners.
- The company continues to seek fastener businesses, Campbell said.
- We would be on the prowl for more fastener acquisitions.
- restraint that attaches to something or holds something in place
- a person who fastens or makes fast; "he found the door fastened and wondered who the fastener was"