fashioning meaning in Hindifashioning sentence in Hindi
- Fashioning a new trade agenda was far from a sure thing.
- Great minds continued to confound all plausibility by fashioning ingenious gadgets.
- Self-fashioning has implications and applications outside of Renaissance texts.
- The concluding sentence evidently refers solely to fashioning stones for building.
- And that is certainly true when it comes to fashioning a compromise.
- But he is still fashioning a team in his image.
- Do Americans want Congress fashioning poll questions in surveys of dubious methodology?
- But Verbinski is even better at fashioning the brother's world.
- Children also get instructions for fashioning the baskets to hold those eggs.
- Garcia bullied the real estate into submission Thursday, fashioning a 66.
- the act that results in something coming to be; "the devising of plans"; "the fashioning of pots and pans"; "the making of measurements"; "it was already in the making"