fall flat meaning in Hindifall flat sentence in Hindi
- It tells what to do when you fall flat on your face.
- There are some funny concepts that sound promising but then fall flat.
- Without promises of new spending the plan will fall flat, economists said.
- Or maybe some fatal flaws which would make my ideas fall flat.
- But trying to imitate customs from another country can sometimes fall flat.
- Rarely does a Ramanan show fall flat or fail to take off.
- Only the finale falls flat _ a conflagration built on visual hints.
- The result falls flat and she fails her audition for the troop.
- What does a cult leader do when his grand prophecies fall flat?
- As a result, it feels jumpy and sporadic and ultimately falls flat.
- fail utterly; collapse; "The project foundered"