• पार्श्व चाल
|facing: लोई वस्त्रांचल
|bond: बंधपत्र बन्ध
facing bond meaning in Hindifacing bond sentence in Hindi
- All of a sudden, everyone facing Bonds is taking the same approach:
- So what will give when the Braves'vaunted pitching staff faces Bonds'mighty bat?
- That's one of the biggest questions facing bond investors as the holidays approach.
- Jose Rijo starts Saturday and hasn't faced Bonds in five years.
- Olson would have preferred to have faced Bonds rather than go after Mayne.
- Rich Aurilia then singled, and the Marlins brought in Vic Darensbourg to face Bonds.
- The Cardinals faced Bonds in only two games this year.
- The face bonds babies to their mothers, and vice versa.
- Todd Erdos was summoned to face Bonds, who drove in Benard with an infield grounder.
- By not allowing two batters to reach base, Percival did not have to face Bonds.