• सुविधा लागत
|facility: आसानी कौशल तेजी|
|cost: क़ीमत चुकानी|
facility cost meaning in Hindifacility cost sentence in Hindi
- The facility cost $ 15 million, which also included the Bayswater facility.
- Both are free, though parking at the new facility costs $ 12.
- The facility cost $ 9.5 million, and debuted for the 2013 season.
- The building is not so expensive, but the facilities cost money.
- The facility cost the company approximately US $ 100 million at the time.
- The one million square-foot facility cost $ 450 million and employs 300 people.
- The facility cost $ 8 million and can seat 700 patrons.
- Personnel and facilities costs rose, offset by reductions in other spending.
- The facility cost 70 million Norwegian krone and opened on 14 September 1954.
- Construction of the facility cost 80 million Norwegian krone, including six radar stations.