facilitative meaning in Hindifacilitative sentence in Hindi
- It has to be facilitative and participative unit of the institution.
- This hypothesis is known as general facilitative hypothesis for humour.
- CIFAL Centres rely on a facilitative approach that aims to:
- Most of these were examples of either facilitative or coercive legislative approaches.
- Some are facilitative, allowing us to create contracts and other legal relations.
- Many facilitative interactions directly affect the distribution of species.
- The act directly altered the facilitative circuit of technology.
- Thus, the embodied mind has a facilitative effect.
- Why Montessori is a facilitative environment for theory of mind : Three speculations.
- This whole approach is punitive rather than facilitative.