• फेबियन समाजवाद
|socialism: समाजतंत्र समाजवाद|
fabian socialism meaning in Hindifabian socialism sentence in Hindi
- Ideologies such as Marxism and Fabian socialism gained currency.
- She was also attracted to various forms of political radicalism, applauding the Fabian socialism.
- Fabian Socialism, the ideology of the Fabian Society which originated in 1884 and launched the revolutionary action.
- While in England she was also influenced by Leo Tolstoi and by George Bernard Shaw and Fabian Socialism.
- Going out without a hat, and an interest in Fabian socialism, were perhaps unconventional enough for him.
- His political opinions at this stage were an eclectic mix of moderate Conservatism, moderate Liberalism and Fabian Socialism.
- During that time, particularly during his long stretch as chairman after 1907, Edwin Cannan shepherded the LSE away from its roots in Fabian socialism into tentative Marshallianism.
- Henry's background with Fabian socialism, as well as her knowledge of Australian labour legislation and woman suffrage attracted the attention of Margaret Dreier Robins, a prominent reformer of the time.
- For instance Fabio or, in English, Fabian refers to a Roman consul who used stealthy tactics, and Fabian Socialism was an English socialist movement, to which George Bernard Shaw belonged, which advocated stealthy democratic change.
- Abraham was a major �minence grise of Cuban history and is most commonly known as Fabio Grobart, Fabio being a reference to the Roman Consul and guerrilla tactician Quintus Fabius Maximus Verrucosus called " Cunctator ( the delayer ) ", and thus to Fabian socialism.