eyeshade meaning in Hindieyeshade sentence in Hindi
- They said he was wearing eyeshades and dressed in normal nightwear.
- Like most fashion accessories, eyeshades have evolved over the years.
- The green-eyeshade types were ordered to cut frills.
- They will do the green eyeshade work for us, for free.
- Eyeshades were sold through office supply stores through the 1950s.
- Out where the cold wind tears the green eyeshade clean off a sportswriter.
- Kirk Plastic began 70 years ago making green eyeshades.
- "That's quite an army of green eyeshades,"
- Give that man a cigar and a green eyeshade.
- Blot it all out with an eyeshade and earplugs.
- a brim that projects to the front to shade the eyes; "he pulled down the bill of his cap and trudged ahead"
synonyms：, , ,