• पूर्णतया विनष्ट
exterminated meaning in Hindiexterminated sentence in Hindi
- So far, efforts to control or exterminate them have failed.
- "They should be exterminated, " he said.
- But a vigilant quarantine officer spotted them and had them exterminated.
- The Khmer Rouge systematically exterminated every educated Cambodian during its rule.
- After the war, the communists set out to exterminate them.
- Neither is the tragic story of the six million exterminated Jews.
- It is a plan to exterminate the whole Armenian people ".
- He exterminated 9 monarchs and subjugated 12 others in his campaigns.
- The supporters of Sima Lun were also hunted down and exterminated.
- East India Company, decided to exterminate and eliminate the Pindaris.