express terms meaning in Hindiexpress terms sentence in Hindi
• अभिव्यक्त निबंधन
• स्पष्ट निबंधन
|express: सु एक्सप्रेस अभि|
|terms: शब्दावली शर्तें|
- By its express terms, it applies to ?8 causes of action.
- The Act by express terms authorizes the ICC to promulgate credit regulations.
- Implied terms may supplement the express terms of the contract but cannot contradict them.
- Stuart-Smith LJ held that an implied term in law can prevail over an express term.
- In express terms, Congress has directed Federal courts to interpret Title VII based on agency principles.
- You have in fact, and I may say in express term, committed his guilt to me ".
- Rigid constitutions cannot be modified in their express terms, except through such processes the constitution itself ordains.
- A contract may include an express term grant an express right for either or both parties to terminate.
- The owner's deed conveyed the surface but in express terms reserved the right to remove all the coal.
- First, when acting within constitutional limits, Congress is empowered to pre-empt state law by so stating in express terms.