explosive blast meaning in Hindi
• विस्फोटी प्रस्फोट
|explosive: फटनेवाला बारूद|
|blast: झकोरा झुलस झोंका|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- A black hole's final moment might be an explosive blast of radiation.
- This dramatically lessens the casualties from shrapnel or high explosive blast.
- The explosive blast expands directly away from, perpendicular to, the surface of an explosive.
- This ability allows Androxus to fly for four seconds and fire four explosive blasts.
- An ill-timed explosive blast at the junction works almost derailed the Flying Scotsman on 24 October.
- The Montserrat volcano has no history of explosive blasts that could shoot ash to dangerous altitudes, Lynch said.
- Saruman's orcs used an explosive blast of fire within the culvert which, when detonated, breached the long Deeping Wall.
- The idea behind the nuclear warheads in a torpedo was to create a much bigger and more explosive blast.
- Whitman has used it to block and absorb the energy of everything from Nitro's explosive blasts to fire to punches.
- The scarlet and black bolts are used as offensive weapons and generate powerful explosive blasts when they hit their target.