expatriate meaning in Hindiexpatriate sentence in Hindi
• व्यक्ति जो नौकरी वश अपने देश से बहार नौकरी करता हो
• निर्वासित करना
• बे रोक टोक फिरना
• विस्तार पूर्वक कहना
- Senate conferees capitulated and the expatriates'tax provision was eliminated.
- This international traveler and expatriate was born in Jamaica, Queens.
- I was never tempted to become French or even an expatriate.
- Thanks to the expatriates, Ajijic has undergone a major transformation.
- Appropriately enough, a Texas expatriate did much of the damage.
- There is no guarantee that today's expatriates will return.
- She would be too busy booking flights home for Albanian expatriates.
- The school has grown with the demand from other expatriate families.
- Davies writes it as a series of instructions for British expatriates.
- "I didn't want to be an expatriate.
- a person who is voluntarily absent from home or country; "American expatriates"
- move away from one''s native country and adopt a new residence abroad
- expel from a country; "The poet was exiled because he signed a letter protesting the government''s actions"