expanses meaning in Hindiexpanses sentence in Hindi
- The son saw great expanses of cultivated corn and bean fields.
- The bright, snowy expanses offer some relief from the glumness.
- Instead, the public preserves protect desert expanses and craggy mountains.
- Broad expanses of southern Illinois inundated last week were still submerged.
- Iraq's strength lies in its expanses of quality farmland.
- For example, vast expanses of Manchurian forest were chopped down.
- The region has large expanses of mangroves which dominate the swamps.
- They have reintroduced plains bison to the vast expanses of grass.
- Inside fire perimeters, large expanses of forest were completely untouched.
- North and south facades are relatively austere expanses punctuated with windows.