exhilarate meaning in Hindi
[ ig'ziləreit ] sound:
• आनन्दित करना
• हर्षित करना
• सजीव करना
• ख़ुश करना
• मग्न करना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- There is something really exhilarating about being in a fire crew.
- Sailboat racing is an exhilarating experience as well as a challenge.
- Still, May has found some aspects of the profession exhilarating.
- Campaigns were exhausting rituals, but exhilarating exercises in national renewal.
- Forty-year Masters veteran Arnold Palmer still found it exhilarating.
- But the ultimate effect of his inquiry is exhilarating and inspiring.
- It's an exhilarating vision of the art of rebound.
- That people care about prevention is exhilarating, wonderful and nice.
- I was intrigued by it, exhilarated and scared to death.
- It is one of the most exhilarating things you can do.