excision meaning in Hindi
[ ek'siʒən ] sound:excision sentence in Hindi
• उच्छेदित वस्तु
- But our first priority is not excision, it is poverty.
- Treatment is by surgical excision with a margin of healthy tissue.
- Excision of the tonsil can be done for early superficial lesions.
- Some superficial lipomas can extend into deep fascia and may complicate excision.
- An excision biopsy is ideal, but not practical in most cases.
- Treatment also includes surgical drainage of abscesses and excision of necrotic tissue.
- It induces DNA lesions usually corrected by nucleotide excision repair.
- The extent of excision is variable, ranging from lumpectomy to quadrantectomy.
- A larger excision would be categorised as a mastectomy instead.
- Nucleotide excision repair is a more general mechanism for repair of lesions.
- the act of pulling up or out; uprooting; cutting off from existence
- the act of banishing a member of a church from the communion of believers and the privileges of the church; cutting a person off from a religious society
- surgical removal of a body part or tissue
- the omission that is made when an editorial change shortens a written passage; "an editor''s deletions frequently upset young authors"; "both parties agreed on the excision of the proposed clause"