ethine meaning in Hindiethine sentence in Hindi
- Kaye uses a fake name, then escapes with Ethine as a hostage.
- He beats Ethine but asks her who she will pass the crown on to before killing her.
- Ethine kills Silarial with the sword she had been given, declaring that Silarial is no longer her Queen.
- Kaye then realises that Roiben is going to have to battle Ethine, not the knight Talathain as they assumed.
- Corny later gives Ethine back in exchange for the release of Luis'brother, but his brother has already been killed and all the faeries return is his body.
- Silarial offers Roiben a lifeline : defeat her champion and win seven years of peace while also placing Roiben's sister Ethine on the throne instead, or die trying.
- Ethine now holds the crown because she was Silarial's heir, but she chooses to give it to Roiben, saying " Take it and be damned . " Roiben states that his sister's hate was a fair price to pay for peace and now rules both the Seelie and Unseelie Courts; peace will be held as long as he controls both courts.