escape valve meaning in Hindiescape valve sentence in Hindi
• एस्केप वॉल्व
• अतिवाही वाल्व
• निकास वाल्व
|escape: निकास निस्तार|
|valve: द्वार वाल्व कपाट|
- The town was a complete hallucination, an escape valve for his companionship.
- And when the escape valve malfunctions, the blood leaks out too quickly.
- Music teacher Steve Geyer calls it " an escape valve ."
- Sociologists say fans clubs are an escape valve for many youths.
- Most Sea-Dweller watches incorporate a helium escape valve for saturation diving.
- "Maybe not having this escape valve will be our salvation, " she said.
- Republicans have called vouchers an " escape valve " for children in low-scoring schools.
- Refinancing is " a short-term escape valve " from high debt levels, Azarchs said.
- He describes neurodiversity as a " tempting escape valve ".
- Legal and illegal immigration are also very different escape valves.
- a valve in a container in which pressure can build up (as a steam boiler); it opens automatically when the pressure reaches a dangerous level
synonyms：, , ,