escape training meaning in Hindiescape training sentence in Hindi
• पलायन प्रशिक्षण
• विपलायन प्रशिक्षण
|escape: निकास निस्तार|
|training: अभ्यास प्रशिक्षण|
- On completion of escape training, testees are now considered " bubbleheads ".
- Before graduating, students also attend Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape training.
- All because of a screw-up that shouldn't have escaped training camp.
- Its mission is Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape training.
- The squadron conducts Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape training.
- Lieutenant junior grade Behnke was then sent to Pearl Harbor in 1935 to the Submarine Escape Training Tower.
- However, escape training for the submariners was risky from submarines, and did not provide realistic training in open water.
- A 6 m deep Submarine Escape Training Tank for diving and escape-training was built at Gal�rvarvet in Stockholm in 1934.
- Successfully completing the escape training requires two trials, one of them at " double the depth " of the first.
- He has been on several survival courses, including resistance and escape training, honing skills gained growing up in the Pacific Northwest.