equivalent circuit meaning in Hindi
• तुल्य परिपथ
|equivalent: समराशि समवस्तु सम|
|circuit: घेरा चक्कर दौरा|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- There will always be dependent generators in a two-port parameter equivalent circuit.
- The equivalent circuit was suggested by Jin-ichi Nagumo, Suguru Arimoto, and Shuji Yoshizawa.
- The loudspeaker may be modelled more accurately by a more complex equivalent circuit.
- An example of a gyrator simulating inductance, with an approximate equivalent circuit below.
- The same year he used equivalent circuits to solve differential equations.
- Equivalent circuits ( large and small-signal ) of diodes, BJTs, JFETs, and MOSFETs.
- This example illustrates the usefulness and shortcomings of the simple equivalent circuit model.
- The equivalent circuit made from state-of-the-art silicon transistors is 250, 000 times as large.
- In this series-equivalent circuit the electrical characteristics are defined by:
- An equivalent circuit of a generator and load is shown in the adjacent diagram.