equitations meaning in Hindiequitations sentence in Hindi
- Equitation classes judge the form and ability of the rider.
- The Morgan equivalent of this class is called Classic Saddle Seat Equitation.
- The United States Equestrian Federation outlines the rules for Dressage Seat Equitation.
- Equitation over fences courses test a rider's skill and form.
- A " flat " jump is often desirable in hunt seat equitation.
- In her childhood, Anne studied piano, dance but also equitation.
- It is not used in dressage, hunt seat, or equitation.
- His method of equitation consisted, in his own words, of:
- Saddle seat equitation classes are also offered for junior riders.
- Palatine Stables focuses primarily on hunter / jumper and equitation.