entropion meaning in Hindientropion sentence in Hindi
- Entropion or distichiae may cause ulceration of the peripheral cornea.
- If epiphora is caused by ectropion or entropion, lid repair is indicated.
- Some dogs have a condition called entropion that causes the eyelids to roll inward.
- Environmental pollution, corneal disease, entropion, distichiasis, or inflammation of the eyes are also causes.
- Entropion, severe dry eye and trichiasis ( inturning of eyelashes ) may cause ulceration of the peripheral cornea.
- Dogs who have surgical correction for defects such as entropion or ectropion may not be exhibited in the show ring.
- These changes contribute to the etiology of several eyelid disorders such as ectropion, entropion, dermatochalasis, and ptosis.
- They include hereditary cataracts, corneal dystrophy, distichiasis, entropion, microphthalmia, progressive retinal atrophy, and retinal dysplasia.
- Entropion is a condition that often requires surgery to fix, but once corrected causes no future issues for the dog.
- A common problem is a painful eye condition, entropion, in which the eyelashes curl inward, irritating the eye.