entice meaning in Hindientice sentence in Hindi
- As a concept, it all must have looked quite enticing.
- Not one but two enticing film fests are opening in town.
- Audience members are enticed to join a Twinkie pig-out.
- I was more enticed by shooting threes instead of being aggressive.
- PROS : Near DX4-100 level performance for an enticing price
- Consequently, spices, while enticing, can also be intimidating.
- But perhaps typing to a stranger doesn't sound enticing.
- Such descriptions not only entice customers, they also provide reassurance.
- He worried about infiltrators attempting to entice Payton with late offers.
- Apparently, even that wasn't enough to entice investors.
- provoke someone to do something through (often false or exaggerated) promises or persuasion; "He lured me into temptation"