• जोश भरना
• जोश में आना
• उत्साहित करना
• उत्साह दिखाना
• जोश प्रकट करना
enthuse meaning in Hindienthuse sentence in Hindi
- And I think they will, because they are pretty enthused.
- He didn't seem too enthused about that ."
- "And look at this ! " he enthused.
- Clinton enthused, " can now read the Congressional Record.
- We are very, very confident, very, very enthused,
- By the end, they seemed pretty enthused about getting out.
- O'Donnell enthused, her New Yawk accent never concealed.
- "That was so moving, " she enthused.
- "They were very light, " she enthused.
- And we were very enthused by the young people we observed.
- utter with enthusiasm
- cause to feel enthusiasm