entangle meaning in Hindi
[ in'tæŋgl ] sound:entangle sentence in Hindi
- The FHA is broken . . . entangled in HUD bureaucracy.
- But Boxer predicts the issue will become entangled in presidential politics.
- The four companies involved already have a number of entangling alliances.
- Unfortunately, the dolphins become entangled in the mesh and drown.
- Israeli politics and the peace process are entangled in the Bible.
- So can a leg entangled in the chain, Wall said.
- Expect him and the Buf woman to get more romantically entangled.
- At some point she became entangled in the barbed wire fence.
- entangled in a plot to blow up holy places in Jerusalem.
- Who could entangle a pop culture icon in such a web?
- twist together or entwine into a confusing mass; "The child entangled the cord"
- entrap; "Our people should not be mired in the past"