• अभियांत्रिकी विकास
• इंजीनियरी विकास
|development: सुधार उत्थान|
engineering development meaning in Hindiengineering development sentence in Hindi
- A two-stage full-scale engineering development ( FSED ) process was opted for.
- The commander of Arnold Engineering Development Center is Rodney F . Todaro.
- The Twin-line Engineering Development Model was installed on USNS " Bold ".
- Engineering development was led by NCR's Joseph Desch, a brilliant inventor and engineer.
- Primary software engineering development for all SIEM products was in Idaho Falls, Idaho.
- Toshiba took over the project in 1988 and began engineering development.
- Software for the computers was developed entirely at the Arnold Engineering Development center.
- He stated that it was a " matter of straight engineering development ".
- In 2009, WSU opened $ 3 million Marvin I . Danto Engineering Development Center.
- Early on, the steam car was hampered by the timing of crucial engineering developments.