engine room meaning in Hindiengine room sentence in Hindi
- He said initial indications suggested the explosion came from the engine room.
- The report said the explosion probably happened in the ship's engine room.
- The plan is to abandon ship because the engine room has flooded.
- I saw my colleagues rushing toward the engine room through thick smoke,
- To demonstrate how, he bundled his visitors down into the engine room.
- Steam was normally transmitted to four engine rooms numbered 1 to 4.
- Initial news reports said the fire broke out in the engine room.
- Italian news reports said the fire broke out in the engine room.
- The driver of the northbound train sought safety in the engine room.
- It said one crew member was found dead in the engine room.
- a room (as on a ship) in which the engine is located