energise meaning in Hindi
• ऊर्जित करना
• ऊर्जा प्रदान करना
• क्रियाशील करना
• जोश में भरना
• उत्साहित करना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- If the signal is at danger the loops will be energised.
- He will then have a real life and will be energised.
- Visibleleaders energise the integration process by aligning people with theimperatives for change.
- All third rail systems throughout the world are energised with DC supplies.
- Sockets are designed to prevent exposure of bare energised contacts.
- These words energised the audience to continue their struggle with the Jagirdars.
- 2010 saw Hazell Dean sign to the dance label, Energise Records.
- Preparations spread across the country, energising the previously uninvolved rural population.
- Energised by the incredible results, Hitler asked to be made Chancellor.
- During the First World War Tillard was energised into helping conscientious objectors.