encumbrance meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- He has few close friends and seems to want few encumbrances.
- But Nauru permits its shell banks to operate without such encumbrances.
- All of our 700 land titles are free from any encumbrances,
- All the titles are with the company, free of encumbrances.
- The text, exalted though it is, ultimately seemed an encumbrance.
- There are no encumbrances, nothing to prevent any check from clearing.
- The less encumbrance in the organism, the more vitality.
- Fanny is relieved to be free of the encumbrance of a child.
- Landraces are often free from many intellectual property and other regulatory encumbrances.
- This encumbrance means that no one has clear title to the property.
- any obstruction that impedes or is burdensome
synonyms：hindrance, hinderance, hitch, preventive, preventative, incumbrance, interference
- an onerous or difficult concern; "the burden of responsibility"; "that''s a load off my mind"
synonyms：burden, load, incumbrance, onus
- a charge against property (as a lien or mortgage)