• अधिनियमन सूत्र
|formula: नुस्खा मर्यादा|
enacting formula meaning in Hindienacting formula sentence in Hindi
- These words are known as the enacting formula.
- The Short Title, Enacting Formula and the Long Title are adopted by a simple majority.
- The Committee suggested certain amendments in the Enacting Formula and clauses 1 and 3 of the Bill.
- In that situation, the enacting formula that appears in the final text of the adopted statute is as follows:
- It was signed by the Emperor and countersigned by his responsible Ministers, and contained an enacting formula as follows:
- The Constitution of South Africa, not being a conventional Act of Parliament, does not contain an enacting formula " per se ".
- The usual enacting formula, used on other Acts, also refers to the advice and consent of the Lords Temporal, and omits the reference to the Parliament Acts.
- It consists of ( 1 ) the title, ( 2 ) the enacting formula, ( 3 ) the body of the Bill which is divided into clauses with the statement of objects and reasons
- This enacting formula emphasizes that, although legally the bill is being enacted by the Queen of the United Kingdom ( specifically, by the Queen-in-Parliament ), it is not through her initiative but through that of Parliament that legislation is created.