emmenagogue meaning in Hindiemmenagogue sentence in Hindi
- It was first documented as an emmenagogue in St . Hildegard of Bingen's " De simplicis medicinae ".
- Of the newer additions, motherwort is a nervine, emmenagogue, anti-spasmodic, hepatic, cardiac tonic, and hypotensive.
- Various folk remedies for neem include use as an anthelmintic, antifeedant, antiseptic, diuretic, emmenagogue, contraceptive, febrifuge, parasiticide, pediculocide and insecticide.
- The resin has been used in the treatment of spasms, and, before that, as an emmenagogue, in the treatment of asthma, chronic visceral infections, hysteria and hypochondria.
- Emmenagogues, used to stimulate menstrual bleeding and as abortifacients, such as tansy, pennyroyal, senna, cottonseed, cedar berries, juniper, ginger, turpentine, asafetida, and camphor were known to and used by granny midwives.
- "' Fuke Tongjing Wan "'( ) is a vermillion waxed pill with yellowish-brown core used in Traditional Chinese medicine to " remove blood stasis and emmenagogue, to alleviate mental depression, and to relieve pain ".
- Local traditional medicinal uses include as an emmenagogue, abortifacient and also in the treatment of rheumatism and malaria . " P . barteri " is native to Ivory Coast, Ghana, Togo, Benin, Nigeria, and the Central African Republic.
- Arabs of the Levant traditionally use roasted tubers, while they are still hot, or hot ashes from burned tubers, to treat wounds, bruises, carbuncles, etc . Western and Islamic herbalists including Dioscorides, Galen, Charles Alston have described medical uses as stomachic, emmenagogue, and deobstruent, and in emollient plasters.
- any agent that promotes menstrual discharge