eminent domain meaning in Hindieminent domain sentence in Hindi
• अभिग्रहण अधिकार
• प्रख्यात अनुक्षेत्र
• सर्वोपरि अधिकार
|eminent: ख्याति प्रा|
- Federal regulators have the power to approve the use of eminent domain.
- None of us like to be in the business of eminent domain,
- Arnold was a focal point over the eminent domain issue in Missouri.
- Young had criticized the destruction of the Black Bottom through eminent domain.
- Mayflower Beach was acquired by the Town in 1977 by eminent domain.
- Why should Ikea get the use of eminent domain and not us?
- Alabama had never used its eminent domain power for its auto plants.
- The power of eminent domain is the inherent power of the sovereign.
- "The main thing we hate the worst is the eminent domain part,"
- You have to respect your government and the issue of eminent domain,
- the right of the state to take private property for public use; the Fifth Amendment that was added to the Constitution of the United States requires that just compensation be made