• भ्रुणीय मेत्यु
|embryonic: भ्रूण- अपरिपक्व
|death: स्वर्गवास अन्त
embryonic death meaning in Hindiembryonic death sentence in Hindi
- A study on knock out epsins 1 and 2 in mice showed embryonic death at day 10.
- Once the embryo is attached, infection from days 29 41 can result in embryonic infection and resultant embryonic death.
- It appears possible that either condition could cause embryonic death, or that both chromosomes could be responsible for sex selection.
- Knock out of the entire pathway results in early embryonic death, therefore most research of this nature utilised conditional knockouts of the pathway.
- Other results of Cripto disruption include the lack of posterior structures . and a block on the differentiation of cardiac myocyte, . both of which lead to embryonic death.
- For example, inactivation of Cripto during gastrulation disrupted the migration of newly formed mesenchymal mesoderm cells, resulting in the accumulation of cells around the primitive streak and eventual embryonic death.
- Mutations in " SMN2 " alone do not lead to disease, although mutations in both " SMN1 " and " SMN2 " result in embryonic death.
- The oil can also affect the eggs laid by affected females, often resulting in embryonic death or low birth weight . 5-20 microliters of oil can kill embryos if the egg comes into contact.