embolomeri meaning in Hindiembolomeri sentence in Hindi
- Other survivors the Chroniosuchia and Embolomeri were more closely related to amniotes than temnospondyls.
- In his definition, the group encompass the Embolomeri, Chroniosuchia and possibly the family Gephyrostegidae.
- "' Proterogyrinidae "'is an extinct family of tetrapods within the group Embolomeri that lived in the Carboniferous period.
- S�ve-S�derbergh used the name Labyrinthodontia in a strict sense ( " sensu stricto " ) to refer to Rhachitomi and Stereospondyli, excluding Embolomeri.
- For several decades, this name has been used for a group that includes all living amphibians, but excludes all the main groups of Paleozoic tetrapods, such as Temnospondyli, Lepospondyli, Embolomeri, and Seymouriamorpha.
- Michael Benton ( 2000, 2004 ) made it the sister-clade to Lepospondyli, containing " anthracosaurs " ( in the strict sense, i . e . Embolomeri ), seymouriamorphs, diadectomorphs and amniotes.
- Several adaptations to piscivory evolved with some groups having crocodile-like skulls with slender snouts, and presumably had a similar life-style ( Archegosauridae, Melosauridae, Cochleosauridae and Eryopidae, and the reptile-like suborder Embolomeri ).
- Most of the Reptiliomorpha, stem-amniotes that gave rise to the amniotes, disappeared in Triassic, but two water dwelling groups survived; Embolomeri that only survived into the early part of the period, and the Chroniosuchia, which survived until the end of Triassic.
- On the other hand, if lissamphibians are descended from lepospondyls, then not only Lepospondyli would have to be excluded from Reptiliomorpha, but seymouriamorphs, " Gephyrostegus " and Embolomeri would also have to be excluded from this group, as this would make them more distantly related to amniotes than living amphibians are.