elope meaning in Hindielope sentence in Hindi
• फरार होना
• प्रेमी के भाग जाना
• गुप्त रहना
• भाग निकलना
• फ़रार होना
- In 1958, Chauncey eloped with Dorothy " Deedie"
- But my mother met my father in Bombay and they eloped.
- A few months later, in July 1985, they eloped.
- Their relationship ended when Ingram eloped with Alice Terry in 1921.
- Ralph and Josephine plan to sneak ashore to elope that night.
- In 1894, Ford eloped with his school girlfriend Elsie Martindale.
- Charlie Chaplin's son eloped to and married in Moniaive.
- Lucetta elopes with Farfrae, and incurs Henchard's wrath.
- They both graduated in 1953 and eloped to Ardmore, Oklahoma.
- Aditya and Suhani elope and get married in a small ceremony.
- run away secretly with one''s beloved; "The young couple eloped and got married in Las Vegas"