ejector meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Ejector exhausts were also fitted to other Merlin-powered aircraft.
- Ejector exhausts were devised by Rolls-Royce Limited in 1937.
- An extractor also performs the function of an ejector in revolvers.
- This was followed ten years later by the incorporation of ejectors.
- The firing pin in this design also acts as the ejector.
- All known examples included the traditional short underlug / ejector shroud.
- The forward-facing ejectors blow away detritus during taxi.
- Civilians are not usually allowed in SAAF aircraft equipped with ejector seats.
- In 1903 the small hand ejector was updated with a new design.
- The underside of the breechblock is slotted to travel over the ejector.