efface meaning in Hindiefface sentence in Hindi
• मिटा देना
• नष्ट करना
• भुला देना
• अपने को तुच्छ समझना
- Amy Frazier, 21, is shy and self-effacing.
- Everything about the self-effacing coach has come under scrutiny.
- INSIDE TRACK : Semi-luxury for the self-effacing.
- But then it was back to the self-effacing jokes.
- He responded with a sculpture that is surprisingly self-effacing.
- The empty-headed Philia seems tender and self-effacing.
- For all his learning, he was characteristically self-effacing.
- So far, Kiriyenko has proven sober and self-effacing.
- Morris was self-effacing about his role in foreign policy:
- You were funny, charming, self-effacing and transparent.
- remove completely from recognition or memory; "efface the memory of the time in the camps"
- remove by or as if by rubbing or erasing; "Please erase the formula on the blackboard--it is wrong!"
synonyms：, , ,
- make inconspicuous; "efface oneself"