edema meaning in Hindiedema sentence in Hindi
- The cause was pulmonary edema, said his wife, June.
- Pulmonary edema, broken limbs, somebody trapped in a crevasse.
- One of the serious effects of traumatic brain injury includes edema.
- :* Cerebral edema is extracellular fluid accumulation in the brain.
- This edema often causes temporary myopia ( near-sightedness ).
- His father Gabriel died of pulmonary edema and pneumonia at Theresienstadt.
- Other causes for floaters include cystoid macular edema and asteroid hyalosis.
- Reinke's edema is considered to be a laryngeal pathologies.
- Bleeding from the ears and hemorrhages and edema in the lung.
- This cerebral edema can be the result of nervous cell remodeling.
- swelling from excessive accumulation of watery fluid in cells, tissues, or serous cavities