econometric theory meaning in Hindieconometric theory sentence in Hindi
- Dhrymes made substantial contributions to econometric theory through journal articles and textbooks.
- He also worked in applied econometrics and econometric theory and the areas of inflation and labour economics.
- He is one of the leaders in nonlinear time series analysis, nonlinear econometrics, nonlinear dynamic systems, and in econometrics theory.
- The MSc in Econometrics and Statistics at PIDE aims to provide advanced instruction and rigorous training in econometric theories and the relevant statistical methods.
- These include basic econometric theory, applied econometrics, probability theory, statistical methods, sampling, time series analysis, financial econometrics, and micro econometrics.
- Linton is an Associate Editor with " Econometrica ", a co-editor at " Econometric Theory ", and a joint editor of Econometrics Journal ".
- James MacKinnon has co-written ( with Russell Davidson of McGill University ) two econometrics textbooks, " Estimation and Inference in Econometrics " and " Econometric Theory and Methods ".
- L�tkepohl has been on the editorial boards of several scientific journals like " Econometric Theory ", " Journal of Econometrics ", " Journal of Applied Econometrics ", " Macroeconomic Dynamics ", " Empirical Economics ", and " Econometric Reviews ", and has published numerous papers in academic journals.
- He is an editor of Econometric Theory, former co-editor of the " Journal of Business and Economic Statistics ", a fellow of the Econometric Society, a fellow of the " Journal of Econometrics ", holds a Multa Scripsit award, and is ranked number 30 on Coupe's list of top economists in the world by publication.