ecological pyramid meaning in Hindi
• पारिस्थितिक पिरैमिड
|ecological: पारिक पारिवेषिक|
|pyramid: मीनार पिरामिड|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- The argument is made in terms of the ecological pyramid.
- When an ecosystem is healthy, this graph produces a standard " ecological pyramid ".
- Ecological pyramids place the primary producers at the base.
- Graphic representations of the biomass or productivity at each tropic level are called ecological pyramids or trophic pyramids.
- File : Ecological Pyramid . svg | An energy pyramid is a presentation of the trophic levels in an ecosystem.
- Ecological pyramids are graphical representations, along the lines of the diagram at the right, which show how process of photosynthesis.
- An ecological pyramid is a graphical representation that shows, for a given ecosystem, the relationship between biomass or biological productivity and trophic levels.
- :( Edit conflict ) There's also the ecological pyramid to consider : there's a * lot * of grass, rather fewer grass-eaters, and even fewer grass-eater-eaters.
- Among marine animals, pesticide concentrations are higher in carnivorous fishes, and even more so in the fish-eating birds and mammals at the top of the ecological pyramid.
- Wolves dominated those landscapes throughout most of history, occupying the summit of the ecological pyramid until recently, when they were shot, trapped and poisoned nearly out of existence.