• ज्वारीय लहर
eagre meaning in Hindieagre sentence in Hindi
- In 2006, the company took over Eagre Coaches, Gainsborough which runs many coach tours and holidays.
- The Mohawk was later sold to the U . S . Navy and recommissioned as the U . S . Eagre.
- "Eagre " was eventually transferred from the Coast and Geodetic Service to the United States Navy on 31 July 1903, initially for use as tender to, the receiving ship at Naval Station Norfolk, and as training ship for apprentice seamen in the Chesapeake Bay area.
- The Aegir features in George Eliot's " The Mill on the Floss " ( 1860 ) . " " Above all, the great Floss, along which they wandered with a sense of travel, to see the rushing spring-tide, the awful Eagre, come up like a hungry monster . " " ( Chapter 5)
- a high wave (often dangerous) caused by tidal flow (as by colliding tidal currents or in a narrow estuary)
synonyms：, , ,