duty period meaning in Hindi
|duty: कर्तव्य काम कृत्य|
|period: वाक्य विराम समय|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- After completing an 11-to 14-hour on-duty period, the driver must be allowed 10 hours off-duty.
- _Require at least one 24-hour off-duty period per week.
- After completing a 10 to 15-hour on-duty period, the driver must be allowed 8 hours off-duty.
- The FAA has been working since 1994 to develop new standards for limiting pilot duty periods.
- A sequence of legs is called " trip " ( also shift or duty period ).
- An airline's management often struggles to balance rest with duty periods because it strives for maximum crew productivity.
- During reserve duty periods, they are assigned to military duties and must refresh their operational live flying training.
- During his active duty period, he also made occasional guest television appearances, in uniform, introduced as " PFC Eddie Fisher ".
- Fatigue is particularly prevalent among pilots because of " unpredictable work hours, long duty periods, circadian disruption, and insufficient sleep ".
- In schedules involving night shifts and fragmentation of duty periods through the entire day, a sort of polyphasic sleeping schedule was studied.